See Lisa & TV Show Host, Beau Rials Discuss Peaceful Parenting Programs:
Raising the Spirited Child
Three 1-hour sessions designed to:
1) Truly Know your child (how they learn, their love language, & which “brain” you are dealing with and when!)
2) Nourish (“Hands-on” easy-to-implement & effective tools to create a happy, successful child through resiliency and self-efficacy).
3) Navigate (All behavior is a language – “missed” behavior means something is missing – learning what is missing and what to do about it in simple effective steps!)
(In addition to the three 1-hour “in person or via skype” sessions, Lisa spends time planning and designing your individualized plan!)
– The Family Playbook
Eight 1-hour sessions designed to:
1) Establish family credo & guidelines to live, work & play in harmony.
2) Create structure (& contracts) for negotiating needs of both parents & children.
3) Understand & interpret behaviors.
4) Learn Problem-Solving techniques.
5) Understand how to utilize natural consequences versus punishment.
6) Communicate effectively & non-violently using I-Messages.
7) Learn Active listening skills.
8) Create a family meeting structure and “practice” new-found skills & learning to take a family “Sabbath”
(In addition to the 8 1-hour “in session” time, Lisa spends time understanding the unique needs of your family and designing a specific plan for your family! It is optimal if at least 2 of the sessions involve the entire family!)
– Parents Survival Guide
Four 1-hour sessions designed to:
1) Nurture a healthy pre-frontal cortex by saying “No” and setting healthy boundaries – without using punishment or reward.
2) Gain cooperation through mutual respect using conscious discipline.
3) Get results using action and not just words!
4) Work yourself out of a job – creating happy, resilient, independent, and responsible children.
(Lisa provides a working understanding of how the brain works, how you can utilize tools for cooperation, stop nagging, reminding and negotiating! )
– Can I Have Your Attention Please?
Five 1-hour sessions designed to improve focus,
attention & impulse control without medication.
1) Neurodevelopmental assessment & exercises for improved physiological response to inattentiveness & impulsivity.
2) Nutrition/energy medicine & science-based activities (impulse control).
3) Give me 5 (5 specific techniques for improved focus/attention).
4) How to set boundaries and specific techniques for your child’s specific learning style.
5) Addressing specific issues/problem areas for your child’s unique challenges (including OCD, ADHD, Anxiety, Anger, etc.)
(In addition to the five 1-hour sessions, Lisa spends time reviewing and researching the best possible interventions for your child’s particular needs. It is with the same research-minded tenacity she utilized in the re-meditation of her son’s autism that she will approach your child’s specific challenges!)